New Mexico Exotics

Barbary Sheep, Oryx, and Persian Ibex, our Barbary Sheep hunts are offered on private ranches as well as public lands. The private ranch hunts are conducted similarly to the antelope hunts; glassing from the truck with short hikes throughout the day. Barbary Sheep are very nomadic with bands of sheep moving through the ranch quite regularly. This hunt is perfect for single hunters looking for a trophy or groups of hunters looking for a unique experience. Our public land hunts are much more physically demanding and are conducted in extremely rugged cliff country located on the New Mexico and Texas border. This hunt is very rewarding, but is suggested only for hunters in excellent shape that are willing to push their physical limits. Shots vary during the hunts, but it’s recommended that hunters be comfortable shooting at ranges up to 600 yards.

Hunt TypeBarbary Sheep, Oryx, Persian IbexLocationsNM


Fully Licensed and Insured

Utah Outfitter #7723079-7500
Colorado Outfitter #OUT.0003156
New Mexico Outfitter #5003


Al Jamison

Randy Pixler

Josh Butcher

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, and American Sign Language) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD 3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which can be obtained online, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; email:

Privacy Preference Center